5 Ways to Keep your Pets safe this 4th of July Weekend!
- Create a safe space that your pet can get to when scared. Use a physical door or doggy gate to help keep your pet safe so that they do not run off.
- Use blankets, pillows, treats and things your pet likes to make the space more comfortable and welcoming.
- Use a thunder shirt, essential oils or medication (if prescribed) to help your pet remain calm.
- Play music or the television to help drown out the unexpected fireworks.
- Give your pet some extra love & attention this weekend.